M. Crowe Scaffolding Services
All your scaffold requirements, including scaffold towers, platforms etc., We also supply scaffold alarms, debris netting, monarflex sheeting etc. The following is an overview of what we can can supply:
- Ring/email us with for all your scaffold requirements, purpose of scaffold i.e. decorating works, rebuilding, new build or refurbishment projects with full site address, name and contact details, and our experienced estimators shall visit, ascertain cost and mail you a quotation – free of charge with no obligation.
- We offer, in conjunction with the supply and erection of scaffold, the supply and hire of scaffold platform hoists, complete with leads and transformers, delivered to site, erected and taken away on completion at competitive rates, for all your transportation of working material requirements on site.
- We supply, on confirmation of acceptance of quotation, full risk assessments. This includes working at height, electric hand tool and access and egress to site risk evaluations among others.
- We supply, on confirmation of acceptance of quotation, full method statements which outline the erection/dismantling procedures, legislation adhered to, current controls and any additional controls appertaining to the particular project.
- Our public and product liability limit of indemnity is currently £10,000,000 for any one event, Our employees liability limit of indemnity is currently £10,000,000 for any one event. Exclusions and restrictions apply. (The above is a summary only and reference should be made to the policy document for exact wording).
- Lighting and rubbish chutes at competitive rates, which include all necessary leads etc., Details on request at primary enquiry stage…
- Scaffold if requested, scaffold alarms…
- We can supply at an additional cost to…
We are based in Mitcham, South London therefore giving easy access to the City and surrounding areas. We also cover Surrey, Sussex and Kent.